[opensource-dev] Call for mesh volunteer regions

Laurent Bechir laurent.bechir at madonie.org
Tue Aug 2 16:42:51 PDT 2011

I have a friend who is interested by this program. But I have some questions before. I read on the wiki :

It is unlikely, but objects may be destroyed or broken permanently

Does it concerns only meshes or also other objects rezzed on the sim ? I'm asking because the sim she wants to add in the beta program is where is her main store as fashion designer so I wondered if it was safe to be volunteer ?

She is renting a sim. Can she asks herself to be volunteer or does she have to ask to the sim owner to do it ?

Thank you