[opensource-dev] autobuild command not found every time

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Fri Aug 5 14:28:42 PDT 2011

On 08/05/2011 11:08 PM, Ace Ace wrote:
> i really need someone to im me in world to help lol please name is
> sexy jinn
For live interactive development help, the IRC
<https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Developer_communication_tools#IRC>
channel #opensl on Freenode <irc://irc.freenode.net/opensl> is usually a
good place. Not all of us have beefy enough machines to run the viewer
and compile it at the same time. Also, there (just like here on the
mailing list) more than one person sees your question and can help you.
(Not all of us know everything.)

> i keep getting autobuild command not found [...]
>
> and i have the autobuild pulled into the directory but it stll wont build
If you give us a big more context (exact commands you've run so far, a
bit more of the output you've gotten) we might even be able to identify
the issue via the mailing list here.

Cheers,
Boroondas