[opensource-dev] 3.0.0 Beta Candidate available

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 01:05:14 PDT 2011

> WHAT, the media filter had made it into an official LL source tree????
> And even w/o showing up on codereview?

Using the 3.0 beta, I can mouse over the little "play" button in the
upper right, which shows the popup menu of which media is loaded and
their URLs, and I can play and stop individual links.

This is the only "filter" I'm aware of in the official client. I have
autoplayed turned off, and I only see the land's audio stream since
nothing is nearby, but I can play and stop it.

Stickman