[opensource-dev] Request for vs2010 pro or better tester.

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 18:32:35 PDT 2011

I have been trying to establish a common method to build 3p libraries that work on VS2010 express and VS2010 pro and better by using msbuild.exe as is done with the viewer instead of devenv.exe. I have had success with VS2010 Express but, I can't check these against the better versions of VS2010. The meta issue for this is https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/OPEN-68.

Of special interest atm is 3p-openjpeg at OPEN-112. While modifying it to work with vs2010 express I made changes that cause me to think original repository would not build with vs2010 pro or better.

So, what I request is to clone http://bitbucket.org/lindenlab/3p-openjpeg and see if autobuild build and package work as is.

Next, clone http://bitbucket.org/NickyP/3p-openjpeg-open-112 and try autobuild build and package.

Then, clone open-69 and use it as autobuild and clone http://bitbucket.org/NickyP/3p-openjpeg-open-109 and see if autobuild build and package work.

Thanks.
Nicky

Note:

To test the changes listed in open-68 sub tasks 2-7  autobuild
at OPEN-69 need to be cloned and used for autobuild.  Sub tasks 2-7 work on VS2010
express; at least on my system they test okay.