[opensource-dev] Anybody else see crashes similar to VWR-26729?

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 11:19:54 PDT 2011

Actually I was and this also seems related to the following issue:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-26718

the best solution I had was to delete ALL the settings*.xml files that are
not part of the install but are stored in the seconlife storage folder. But
I did not delete any of the ones that were stored in my account folder.