[opensource-dev] Review Request: Make viewer-autobuild work under Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition.

Twisted Laws twisted_laws at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 09:38:11 PST 2011

Since I wasn't sure of the exact command to run I also tried:

c:\dev\hgbuilds\viewer-autobuildvs8>autobuild build -c OpenSourceRelWithDebInfo
--verbose
executing configure command cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=RelWithDebInfo -DUNA
TTENDED:BOOL=OFF -DWORD_SIZE:STRING=32 -DROOT_PROJECT_NAME:STRING=SecondLife -G
"Visual Studio 8 2005" -DSTANDALONE:BOOL=FALSE -DINSTALL_PROPRIETARY=FALSE -DFMO
D=FALSE ../indra
package libuuid has no installation information configured for platform windows
package fontconfig has no installation information configured for platform windo
ws
-- We seem to have an artwork bundle in the tree - brilliant.
-- Version of viewer is 2.6.0.0
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: C:/dev/hgbuilds/viewer-autobuildvs8/build-v
c80
executing build command devenv.com /build RelWithDebInfo SecondLife.sln
'devenv.com' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
ERROR: building default configuration returned 1
For more information: try re-running your command with --verbose or --debug
c:\dev\hgbuilds\viewer-autobuildvs8>