[opensource-dev] Test build

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:24:09 PST 2011

Merov, I always have freezes on login (though 99% of the time only right before and during the downloading clothing bit).  I'm running it on my windows xp machine.  haven't downloaded it to my 7 machine yet, but I'm not noticing anything worse then normal on here. So I suspect it might be mac specific. I wish I had a mac to help test on there for you.  Sorry I can't be more help.