[opensource-dev] Test build

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Wed Feb 9 15:21:03 PST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) <oz at lindenlab.com
> wrote:

> On 2011-02-09 12:46, Anya Kanevsky wrote:
> > Merov, I was running the mac build during yesterday's meeting, and
> > just tried it again - I don't freeze.
>
> Me too.

Thanks for the tests. It's still freezing my machine though with perfect
regularity. Local RelWithDebInfo and Release builds though do *not* freeze
so I'm thinking this has nothing to do with the code but with some settings
being used in one case and not the other.

I'm going to push the 6 changes then but will keep an eye on that. In the
meantime, if anyone is experience hard freeze on Mac (one that requires a
hard boot), please let us know here asap.

Cheers,
- Merov