[opensource-dev] autobuild-built viewer - LL_RELEASE_FOR_DOWNLOAD is not set to TRUE

Jonathan Welch jhwelch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 01:41:22 PST 2011

I would like some other people who are helping test autobuild to
verify if the compile-time setting  LL_RELEASE_FOR_DOWNLOAD is not set
to TRUE, especially if you are building on a different os/platform
than I am.

This seems to be the case for me in Win XP + VS2005 Express.  I added
my own conditional test to the code to print out it's value after
troubleshooting why I was getting a debug console window popping up as
soon as I started the viewer.

Please comment in
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/OPEN-30

Thank you,