[opensource-dev] Review Request: open-2 (improved progress messages during dependency checks) and open-31 (more standardized short form option switches)

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Sun Feb 13 04:43:44 PST 2011

On 2011-02-13 6:21, Boroondas Gupte wrote:
> On 02/12/2011 10:13 PM, Oz Linden wrote:
>> (there is a failure displaying the diff for autobuild.configfile.py because it is a one word change of the logging level for a log message added by one of my other changes that has not yet been applied to the trunk)
> You should be able use the 'Parent Diff' feature to let RB know about
> your other changes that have "not yet been applied to the trunk",
> without having it mix them into the diff to review.

I think that you're correct, and suspect that your procedure is at least
pretty close (I may clone it to the wiki, in fact), but I'd already
spent enough of my weekend doing the fix - I didn't have the time
available to experiment with a ReviewBoard feature I wasn't sure of yet.

Nicky Perian said:

> Can this be placed as an hg changeset? I'll say Ship It in hopes a test method is forthcoming.

This repo has all my pending changes (some of which have been approved
and will be merged to the official repo on Monday morning):

    https://bitbucket.org/oz_linden/autobuild-review