[opensource-dev] Slowdowns with Viewer 2.5.x for Linux (getting too many data?)

Opensource Obscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:56:33 PST 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 14:46, leliel <leliel.mirihi at gmail.com> wrote:
> If the viewer freezes for a few seconds ever time it loads a texture
> then it's probably STORM-809.

Thank you very much Leliel, I think it's STORM-809. Other Linux
users confirmed this problem in Linux Client Users group chat.
Another user created VWR-24835 that I think relates to the same
problem.

While I'm always on the last viewer available, I'm currently sticking
with Viewer 2.4, as the impact on performances is huge.

I think I had seen this in a development build I had tried, but
I omitted to further investigate it...my fault.

Opensource Obscure