[opensource-dev] UI - Picks - no delete button

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:09:13 PST 2011

On the sidebar, "My Profile" and then click on the "My Picks" tab.  Right click on and choose delete, or select and then click that trashcan-looking icon at the bottom right.  Same way it's been for more than 6 months.

Perhaps the web profile team can add that functionality to what they're doing, but I believe that to be a different group.