[opensource-dev] unresolved external media_plugin_webkit.obj viewer-development and viewer-autobuild w/ Visual Studio 10

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 16:41:35 PST 2011

I have used a self compiled Visual Studio 10 llqtwebkit.lib and successfully
built Imprudence 1.4.0, logged in to SL, and used search and the internal web
browser. No errors at all.

Using viewer-development and viewer-autobuild I get the following link error.

 "c:\users\bill\lindenhg\viewer-autobuild-vc100\build-vc80\media_plugins\webkit\media_plugin_webkit.vcxproj"
 (default target) (23) ->
(Link target) ->
  media_plugin_webkit.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
bool __thiscall LLQtWebKit::keyboardEvent(int,enum
LLQtWebKit::e_key_event,unsigned int,char const *,enum
LLQtWebKit::e_keyboard_modifier,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int)"
(?keyboardEvent at LLQtWebKit@@QAE_NHW4e_key_event at 1@IPBDW4e_keyboard_modifier at 1@III at Z)
 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall
MediaPluginWebKit::keyEvent(enum LLQtWebKit::e_key_event,int,enum
LLQtWebKit::e_keyboard_modifier,class LLSD)"
(?keyEvent at MediaPluginWebKit@@AAEXW4e_key_event at LLQtWebKit@@HW4e_keyboard_modifier at 3@VLLSD@@@Z)
[c:\users\bill\lindenhg\viewer-autobuild-vc100\build-vc80\media_plugins\webkit\media_plugin_webkit.vcxproj]
]
  C:\Users\Bill\lindenhg\viewer-autobuild-vc100\build-vc80\media_plugins\webkit\RelWithDebInfo\media_plugin_webkit.dll
 : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
[c:\users\bill\lindenhg\viewer-autobuild-vc100\build-vc80\media_plugins\webkit\media_plugin_webkit.vcxproj]

Anyone have ideas of where to start looking. I guess v-d and v-a could be using
a method that is expected to be in the llqtwebkit.lib that Imprudence never
used. Or, maybe the method it isn't properly declared within the viewer code.

I would like some help on this one.

Thanks,

NickyP