[opensource-dev] Extended Groups broken?

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 15:51:47 PST 2011

I'm not sure if this broke in a previous build, but extended groups functionality is broken in build 221543 (Mac client).  I can see and access the 29 groups I currently belong to, but the Viewer will not let me join any new groups or accept a group invitation from another resident.  The only workaround I could find was to relog using the Viewer 2.5 release.

I tried searching the JIRA, but there are so many groups-related entries I've had no luck trying to find an existing issue.  Is anybody else having trouble adding groups beyond 25?

TriloByte Zanzibar