[opensource-dev] Attachments from stale group notices do not open

Sheet Spotter sheet.spotter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:41:39 PST 2011

Opening attachments from a stale group notice has been failing for a year or
more.
	https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-18240
There are many related issues and duplicates.

The problem reliably occurs with the production viewer when trying to open a
group notice that was received hours ago.

The workaround is to open the group info. The attachment can then be opened
from the list of group notices.

Sheet Spotter