[opensource-dev] Exclude Home from teleport history

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 10:28:48 PST 2011

What if instead we made it so that each parcel could only show up in the history once unless an explicitly different landmark was used? I think that might have a more decluttering affect then just leaving the home point out. especially if like me you have multiple properties you own, and/or many places you might be called to sometimes multiple times a day...