[opensource-dev] Inventory incremental search (VWR-23712)

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Wed Jan 5 04:39:56 PST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011, 13:24:14 schrieb Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence):
> On 2011-01-05 6:13, Lance Corrimal wrote:
> > Isn't the acceptance of the contribution agreement automatically implied
> > when you upload a patch to a jira?
>
> Alas, no.   Putting a patch on jira, this list, or the codereview site
> means that it falls under any agreement that you have executed, but
> actually executing the agreement must be explicit.

from the jira:

"All submissions to this site are governed by Second Life Project Contribution
Agreement. By submitting patches and other information using this site, you
acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to those terms."

I understood that as "if you post anything here you automatically state that
you agreed to the contrib agreement"... which is kind of a rat trap clause
since throughout their SL almost anyone posts "other information" on jira at
some point...

bye,
LC