[opensource-dev] build 218026 silently failing

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:43:40 PST 2011

I don't think its just you twisted.  Ive seen this on 3 differant windows computers with the build i mentioned.
From: twisted_laws at hotmail.com
To: merov at lindenlab.com; opensource-dev at lists.secondlife.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:42:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [opensource-dev] build 218026 silently failing

I may have seen this on around 4 occasions while in the sandboxes over the last month.  I've always assumed it was a bad object and immediately logged back in and ran in the debugger but it didn't re-occur.  Its just a poof and its gone with nothing useful in the log files.  My builds are a daily pull from viewer-development and compiled daily but I have some changes of my own in the viewer so I've not reported it but have tried to track it down.  (Figured it was some error of mine since I'm still trying to get used to all the changes in folder and panel views.)  My environment is Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit  (Build 7600), compiled with vc2005 express.