[opensource-dev] https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SH-489

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 09:37:37 PST 2011

I'm not sure it is a separate problem, or related, but I've been able
to see people's voice dots for extreme distances (whenever they are
>1px,) through any number of intervening prims.  Even if the nametag
is obscured, the voice dot comes through.  Has given me quite the
advantage in "hide-and-seek" style gameplay.

Not sure when I first noticed this, and I haven't started any digging...

Ricky