[opensource-dev] What client for Havok 2k10 / mesh testing?

Dale Mahalko dmahalko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 21:50:41 PST 2011

Someone mentioned to me that there is a physics engine upgrade test
over on the beta grid. I haven't used SL in a while (waiting for mesh
to be done) so on startup I am notified of the 2.4 beta client at the
login screen, yeah might as well install that.

Hmm, odd, I don't think this beta client works with the mesh / physics
beta grid. Everything just looks like paper-thin 2D rhombuses at odd
angles all over the place.

So what client am I supposed to be using? Probably should mention that
detail on the wiki pages for the Havok 2k10 beta test grid.