[opensource-dev] build problem related to boost

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Thu Jan 13 03:56:56 PST 2011

hi there,

I'm trying to add a new feature to my 2.4-based version of dolphinviewer, but
I'm having serious pains with adding a callback for a new ui element.

I added a combobox to the inventory panel, and two buttons. The buttons work
ok, but as soon as I put a line in LLPanelMainInventory::postbuild() that is
supposed to be adding a callback to the code that should be executed when the
user uses that combobox, the build fails with a boost problem that is way past
me.

All i can say is that I've looked over all similar places in the code, and I
do not see any noticeable difference between the way I'm trying to add a
callback, and the way callbacks are added everywhere else...

ok, the patch in question:
http://dolphinviewer.eregion.de/files/patches/20400-13837/dolphinviewer2-0-
v13837-InventoryQuickfilters_v0.patch.bz2

and here's the error that I keep getting:
http://pastebin.com/Tb1Mkh6Z

anybody around who could help me get that to work?

thanks!

bye,
LC