[opensource-dev] STORM-643

Opensource Obscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 04:26:50 PST 2011

Sounds great, could you please attach a snapshot?
Also, in a comment to STORM-643 someone is asking if this would be
meant to be an addition - or if the minimap is supposed to *move* to
the sidebar (ie not an independent floater anymore).

Opensource Obscure

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 07:05, Twisted Laws <twisted_laws at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Added a patch to https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-643 Embed Minimap
> into Nearby list of People Sidebar.   I know I never make the meetings that
> would probably help determine if this would be included in the viewer, but
> it does help make viewer 2 just a little better than it was in my opinion.
> Additionally, selecting a user in the nearby avatar list will highlight the
> avatar on the minimap.  The patch also corrects an error I don't see in the
> Jira where the minimap hovertip is incorrect if double click teleport is
> enabled.
>
> I hope you find the patch useful.

Opensource Obscure

Twitter [EN] - Twitter [IT] - Blog [IT] - YouTube - Photos - Second Life