[opensource-dev] STORM-2 test build

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Tue Jan 25 12:24:06 PST 2011

STORM-2 Managed User Interface

I've tested this interesting feature:

Are not managed:
- Button Speak (Enabled or not)
- Edit window (saved open for Build, but not open when Build loaded)
- Advanced Rendering Types and Rendering Features states (I often uncheck several items during build)

Feature managed but with little issue:
- I detached the Inventory for Build and People for Chat; they are well displayed when I select these states, but for Walking without detached windows the last displayed remains (Build, Chat and Walking are categories created for the test)

Appreciated:
- Preferences window managed
    ==>> but you could do the same for Advanced Debug Setting and detached (or fixed... er when I click the double line at the top of the menu :) menus to create a Tweak Interface

GCI