[opensource-dev] "Nearby" people tab

Hitomi Tiponi hitomi.tiponi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 04:47:19 PST 2011

I have been having this trouble on some sims for the last few days (using 2.5.1
Beta 2 and later).  I have been trying to figure out the cause or something that
may tie in the various sims it seems to happen on - but so far without luck.  On
other sims this works as expected.
And yes - this happens on sims at ground level as well.