[opensource-dev] Using 'autobuild' to build the viewer

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 30 05:48:37 PST 2011

With the patch this dose work on windows but there are some things that need
worked on.

1 Need to be able to import things like Fmod and Quicktime if we have them
already present.

   https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-406 fixed this for OS Developers
but autobuild broke it.

2 Need to have the ability to see the progress of the build as well as have
a log generated for the build so we can track any build errors and be able
to report those errors via the JIRA the log could look something like
http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/snowstorm_vi
ewer-development/rev/219999/arch/CYGWIN/log/build_log.331.txt

3 Have some meaningful build number for tracking our builds i.e.

  https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-871 is the current issue for
this.