[opensource-dev] Snowstorm Review Build

opensourceobscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:13:17 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 17:15, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence)
<oz at lindenlab.com> wrote:

> There is a new PO review build available:
>
> http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/oz_viewer-poreview/rev/235148/index.html
>
> Issues to be reviewed in this build:

> STORM-1315 As a User, I want to be able to do simple math in numeric edit
> fields.

I only tried a few math operations and constants. Those worked.

> STORM-1325 The viewer doesn't retry to upload baked textures if the
> initial upload failed

As said in the JIRA comments, it's hard to test this.
I didn't test it.

> STORM-1459 "Wearing Tab" - Add ability to copy
> displayed inventory names to clipboard

I confirm this works.

Interestingly, I would have never thought this feature could be useful.
But actually, the JIRA issue has almost 100 votes and lots of enthusiastic
comments. I understand it will be very appreciated in the fashion community.

This is a good occasion to note how our own personal needs,
requirements and opinions are NOT representative
of what should get into the Second Life viewer.

> STORM-1472 Favorites folder in
> inventory does not translate properly

(Italian here) fixed.

> STORM-1480 searching in the world map
> clears the destination arrow but not the destination beacon

Fixed.

> STORM-1481 Jerky
> transition when switching region from fixed sky to a day cycle

Seems to be fixed.

> STORM-1483
> Unable to delete the last water/sky/day preset

This seems to be fixed for Sky presets only, BUT...
I couldn't delete any Water or Day preset.

When trying to delete Water or Day presets,
the dropdown menu acts like there weren't any presets.

> STORM-1484 No way to apply
> changes in estate settings like Allow public access or Allow Voice Chat
> after merging WLRS

Fixed.

Opensource Obscure
--