[opensource-dev] Pervious Version Archive?

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Sun Jul 24 09:48:16 PDT 2011

On 07/24/2011 06:06 PM, Bunny Halberd wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a place where the older viewer are
> archived and still available for download?
>
> I searched the Wiki and found this:
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Old_Viewer_versions  ...but it stops
> around 2.2. I'm looking for something in the 2.7 line that's older
> than 2.7.5.
The release notes page for each version usually has links to
corresponding downloads. All release notes pages should all be in
category Release Notes <https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes>.
The link to 2.7.4 can also still be found on Supported Viewers > SL
Viewer Downloads  > Channel: Second Life Release
<https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Supported_Viewers#Channel:__Second_Life_Release>.

Cheers,
Boroondas