[opensource-dev] Quick test of open-38 integration

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Tue Jul 26 16:18:55 PDT 2011

On 07/22/2011 04:02 PM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:
> I'm planning to integrate the changes from
>
> https://codereview.secondlife.com/r/167/
>
> to better support standalone builds.
>
> I've done a test (non-standalone) build in our build farm, which appears
> to have completed successfully.  I'd appreciate it if a few users would
> run the resulting viewers:
>
> http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/oz_project-1/rev/236387/index.html
>
> and let me know if anything is broken (that is not broken in a beta or
> development build).

I have used this build for a while now and haven't notice any problems
except some that I could also repro in
http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/snowstorm_viewer-development/rev/23638*8*/index.html
(which is a regular viewer-dev build without the OPEN-38 changes)

Cheers,
Boroondas