[opensource-dev] Problem to download libkdu and fmod

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Fri Jul 29 06:49:03 PDT 2011

On 07/29/2011 02:02 AM, Laurent Bechir wrote:
> Thank you for all your answers :) I've put an archive of fmod on my server, and the link and md5sum in autobuild.xml. I've used -c ReleaseOS, and it worked.

Tip: You can use file:// urls to refer to local files, so you don't have
to put the archive on a server. Doing the latter and thereby publishing
your package of the lib might not be covered by the applicable FMOD
license, which is the very reason why LL doesn't offer a pre-built FMOD
package.

Cheers,
Boroondas

PS: Off course, IANALTINLABBQETC.