[opensource-dev] Sorting table displays

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 5 18:27:10 PDT 2011

I agree the list of people in the groups would benefit from a default
sorting.
The sorting order I would suggest would be the following:
A) Status(online and last seen) descending.
B) Roles ascending.(Owner -> Officers -> Everyone)
C) Name descending.

This would allow people to know when either the group owner is online or one
of the officers or when they were last on.