[opensource-dev] Minimum draw distance

Jonathan Welch jhwelch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 01:49:49 PDT 2011

The icon was just something I found and is a placeholder until a
better-designed one can be generated.

A friend testing this found what might be considered a bug which none
of you advanced people would notice: when you click on the gear and am
sent to the preferences window you do not see the advanced section
with all the sliders for micro-adjustments unless at some point in the
past you had already expanded your graphics panel past just the
low-ultra slider.

Is this something that should be forced?  Just being sent to the
graphics page and only seeing a slider is not quite what I would
expect, though I can see both sides of this argument.

-jonathan