[opensource-dev] Review viewer -- draw distance slider

Opensource Obscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:01:19 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 14:02, Jonathan Welch <jhwelch at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is discussion within LL if this will be taken in.  The concerns
> are for new residents 1) having too many options on the screen and 2)
> performance or experience issues if the slider is moved too far in
> either direction.

Since Basic mode is now available, I'm much less convinced than
in the past by claims about having too many options on the screen
in Advanced Mode.
By definition, new residents switch to a more complicated user
interface when they leave Basic mode - more complicated,
and more useful/powerful.

Opensource Obscure
--
http://twitter.com/oobscure - http://opensourceobscure.com/lol