[opensource-dev] Review viewer - draw distance slider

Trilo trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:22:19 PDT 2011

I think the icon may be less intuitive.  Without taking a few minutes or
knowing it was probably some kind of eye, I don't know that I would have
figured it out (as it was, it took me a little while).  Jonathan's
binoculars (if done in white against the UI bgnd) ore maybe the inverse of
this image...

http://cdn4.iconfinder.com/data/icons/cc_mono_icon_set/blacks/48x48/eye.png

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Hitomi Tiponi <hitomi.tiponi at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Just knocked this up by modding the xml you did - see what you think
> Jonathan.
>
> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2758/5819291026_895c9231da.jpg

~Trilo~