[opensource-dev] Review viewer -- draw distance slider

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 11 19:58:10 PDT 2011

I like the idea of a warning notification if you take the sliders above a
certain distance plus you could even have the warning connected to the
graphics levels.

e.g.:
low  -> above 94m
mid -> above 188m
high -> above 512m
ultra -> above 1024m

these are just examples. Also instead of just saying system you could say
viewer/system as sometimes you can affect viewer performance without
affecting system performance.