[opensource-dev] Post Open Developer User Group meeting

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 14:32:24 PDT 2011

For this discussion please refer to :

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Open_Development_User_Group/Archive/2011-06
-13-post-meeting

This was an in world discussion of making llconvexdecompositionstub
<https://bitbucket.org/lindenlab/llconvexdecompositionstub/overview>  into a
functional and working Open Source. Most of you may think I'm still a PITA
with this subject but this is something that needs to be addressed and the
main people that can is the Open Source Developer community. We need to get
this functional BEFORE mesh goes live on the main grid. We do have the mesh
enabled sims on aditi to be able to test with so that we can know if we are
getting it working and working right for the most part.