[opensource-dev] Review viewer -- draw distance slider

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 23:35:29 PDT 2011

Sorry for the late response, I've just gotten the chance to test this as well.  Looks and works great, seems intuitive.  I love the popup notification (as well as the ability to choose not to see it again next time).  I also experienced a short delay on the Mac client, though the delay was only a few seconds.

TriloByte Zanzibar