[opensource-dev] Highlight Transparent Broken?

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:10:09 PDT 2011

Is it just me, or is Advanced -> Highlighting and Visibility -> Highlight Transparent broken?

I convinced my girlfriend to try the development viewer on her machine, and she pointed it out (it's not a feature I use much).  Normally, when enabled, it should highlight any.all prims with transparency in red, and in build 233586 (mac client) it doesn't appear to be doing anything.  Is this happening to anyone else?

TriloByte Zanzibar