[opensource-dev] A question/comment about the behavior of auto-pilot camera.

Lee ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:08:58 PDT 2011

  I use auto-pilot a lot, because for me arrow keys to move are problematic.
  I find it convenient to double-click on a spot, and then not have to worry
until I get there.

If the camera is in its default state, then the camera moves along following
my head.  This is fine.  However, if I alt-click on some point off to the
side, and then double click to auto-pilot, the camera focus moves along with
my avatar.  I think it would be better (for me) if the alt-click point was
more sticky, so the camera stayed focused on it while my avatar does it's
auto-pilot.

Does that make sense to people?  Maybe it would make auto-pilot more
popular.

Anyway, just babbling.  Thanks for listening.

Ponzu