[opensource-dev] Adding Neck and Root Attachment Points

Adeon Writer adeonwriter at live.com
Sat Jun 25 18:30:00 PDT 2011

Yes, although the catch here is that there simply isn't a Neck slot or a Root slot, so the fact that we can attach multiple objects to any given slot is irrelevant; those two slots have yet to be created. Neck and Root here are unique locations that aren't simply a duplicate slot of something we have now.