[opensource-dev] PO Test build (sprint 12)

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Thu Mar 3 22:49:05 PST 2011

Hi,

Keeping up good habits, I created the first test build of sprint 12:

http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/merov_viewer-development-import/rev/222709/index.html

This build contains fixes for the following:
* STORM-28 : As a User, I want the ability to send my calling card to
others.
* STORM-236 : Allow the "Speak" button to be removed, like other buttons
* STORM-494 : Message Well window is undocked while opening Side bar
* STORM-990 : The arrow in the bottom right of the Landmark panel points
down
* STORM-1015 : Unable to select right Login Landmark when its name is not
unique
* STORM-1020 : It is sometimes necessary to press ALT+CTRL+D twice to get
the Debug menu on the login screen
* STORM-1036 : Remove the unused "How to create a new Classified ad"
notification from XUI

Test welcome. Please report issues in the JIRAs themselves. If you have
credential to "PO Approve" those JIRAs, please do.

Cheers,
- Merov