[opensource-dev] Added repository. Windows Autobuild

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 20:48:37 PST 2011

Last week I merged in viewer-development
into https://bitbucket.org/NickyP/viewer-autobuild2010-wip. Yesterday, I found
some pre-autobuild behavior. While not broken it does lead to maintenance
problems when trying to submit changes that are intended to correct autobuild
issues. Change set 14899 is an example of one such issue. This was chasing a
problem present in viewer-development but not in viewer-autobuild2010. That
section of code isn't in viewer-autobuild2010 at all. The code from that change
set will most likely be in viewer-development someday and was likely a make work
removal in viewer-autobuild 2010. It concerns making a secondlife-bin.map when
in Release. Since the code to make a map isn't present there is no map in
viewer-autobuild2010.

Repository http://bitbucket.org/NickyP/viewer-autobuild2010-msbuild, added
today, has only those viewer-development changes that were present in the source
repository from which it was forked.  I have added changes and tested builds for
 VC10msbuildRelease and VC10msbuildRelWithDebInfo which included configure,
build, and log to aditi. This repository will be maintained to track its fork
and only have commits of those changes and necessary changes to use with
msbuild.

I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Nicky