[opensource-dev] PO Test Build (223545)

Ardy Lay ardylay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 06:55:32 PST 2011

* STORM-28 : As a User, I want the ability to send my calling card to
others (additional fixes)
Tried it a few times.  Seems to have worked but the message I got back
appeared to be an IM from the recipient (I had an IM session open with
them at the time), not a notice from the system:
[06:22] Second Life: Inventory item offered
[06:22] Sampler (sample.resident): Sampler (sample.resident) received
your inventory offer.

* STORM-357 : Gestures button is in the pressed state after drag-n-drop
but gestures list isn't visible
Button seems to behave better when dragged now.  Not sticking down.

* STORM-399 : Users that has chatted within chat range of the user
in-world are not added to Recent tab
Unfortunately, objects that chat are in the list as (???)(???).  I see
users being added to the list and the times seem to be incrementing.

* STORM-1019 : Add ability to display beacons for Media on a Prim objects
Works but console text overwrites or displaces text for scripted with
touch beacons.  Also, I would prefer the console text to be presented in
the same sequence as the check boxes on the floater, or, perhaps not
displayed at all.  The beacons are disabled when the floater is closed.

* STORM-1021 : Viewer shows "L$300" instead of object IM details if
object sends an IM from another region
"Mini-profile" of an Object IM from an object on a neighboring region
has all the same details as one for an object in the region I am in.  I
can now find those objects and identify their owner.

* STORM-1064 : People sidebar panel elements have inconsistent widths
and map is slightly too tall
Looks better now.