[opensource-dev] Snowstorm 2.6.1 with Advanced and Basic mode

Patnad Babii djshag at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:45:32 PDT 2011

A viewer like this is good, but seriously should be part of the SAME viewer as the other use. Simply have it with a button to switch between the Easy, Fast and Fun mode or Advanced mode. The viewer is already like 30 meg to download so, 10 megs more should’nt be a big challenge for most of the users.

With that said, its is nice to see an improvement on the UI for new users, but that viewer is VERY limited, with no inventory, no notecard and no landmark, its so limited, user will only be able to visit your spotlight places. There is not even group in that viewer.