[opensource-dev] merov's viewer-autobuild2010

Twisted Laws twisted_laws at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:30:07 PDT 2011

I pulled down Merov's viewer-autobuild2010 as was suggested in the meeting yesterday
and manually inserted fmod files and then ran

autobuild --debug configure -c OpenSourceRelWithDebInfo

autobuild --debug build -c OpenSourceRelWithDebInfo

logged in with LindenDeveloper.exe in the RelWithDebInfo directory.

I'm on Windows 7, with Visual Studio 10.0 Professional with a fresh pull from
bitbucket.org/merov_linden/viewer-autobuild2010 with autobuild up to date

YEAH!