[opensource-dev] viewer-autobuild2010 Ctrl-I bug

Jonathan Welch jhwelch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:01:52 PDT 2011

Using autobuild I just built an up to date viewer of
viewer-autobuild2010 and found that Ctrl-I will open the inventory
sidepanel but will no longer close it.  Another person verified this
in a viewer build from Merov's repo.

If this is not an intentional change would someone please file a jira
(my internet is going to be very limited for a while).

If this is an intentional change I would like to see it changed back.

A Linden who knows what's what needs to weigh in on this.

-jonathan