[opensource-dev] STORM-1090 : font size regression

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Tue Mar 22 17:09:10 PDT 2011

Hi again,

Scratch that. I tried on Windows and things work just perfectly: correct
font size, great FPS, no crash or freeze.

On Mac though, I've problems with or without the font hack... So my
persistent crash issue has nothing to do with fonts but, probably, with
something else in that branch (one of the newly built lib for Mac?)

Still searching...

- Merov