[opensource-dev] PO Build available

Ima Mechanique ima.mechanique at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 14:42:17 PDT 2011

> Ima, could you please add a comment to the jira with specific repro steps?
> (where to go, what to do, what should show a beacon, etc)
> Thanks!

It's something of a misunderstanding. I expected this feature to
highlight *all* objects that caused a connection to media, not only
those set using the texture/media in the build/edit dialogue.  In
particular I was expecting media set using the Media tab in About Land
to also be included, but it isn't.