[opensource-dev] [JIRA] Projects and Components, my.secondlife.com

Yoz Grahame yoz at lindenlab.com
Tue Mar 29 18:06:47 PDT 2011

On 26 March 2011 07:28, Opensource Obscure <opensourceobscure at gmail.com>wrote:

> Should something be done about this?
> Should those issues be moved to WEB? to SOCIAL?
> if moved, would be Watchers "migrated" or not?

Good question. We're discussing this internally at the moment. In the
meantime, if an issue is definitely with the web interface, please
*Move*the issue to WEB under the
my.secondlife.com component.

> Meta issue https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3535
> currently seems to be the best umbrella for issues related
> to the new Web Profiles & my.secondlife.com.
>
> I'm particularly concerned by the current lack of functionality
> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-24557
> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3511
> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-25283
> and by disappearing profiles
> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3750

Thanks for that list - I've taken a spin through them. (Intriguingly, the
last of those may actually be a pre-web-profiles viewer bug, but we haven't
yet got a solid enough repro to be sure. We're investigating what we can in
the meantime.)

The profiles UI is continually (and rapidly) evolving. Please bear with us,
and keep the feedback coming, because we're reading, triaging and acting on
it. Thank you!

-- Yoz