[opensource-dev] Group Notices not getting delivered

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:14:57 PDT 2011

I've heard through the grapevine that only 400 random people in a group
larger than that get a group notice. But I have no information from an
authoritive source.

I've suffered and seen many sufferers of non-received group notices. So much
so that people who need their messages received don't even use group
notices.

Longstanding problem. No hope in sight. The bells. The bells!

Stickman

On Mar 31, 2011 4:02 AM, "Ardy Lay" <ardylay at gmail.com> wrote:

On 3/31/2011 5:19 AM, Jonathan Welch wrote:
> Just guessing here -- is there any chance you have something on your
> mute list that might be affecting these  notices?  Is it just for 1
> group or a number of them?
It's not in the block list, that we can see.  Many members, perhaps all,
in a group are affected.  I can't say for sure all are because some
members are unaccounted for.  Sad fact of Second Life.