[opensource-dev] Press release that affects us all!

aklo at skyhighway.com aklo at skyhighway.com
Thu Mar 31 23:13:45 PDT 2011

Like, i thought we'd know if LL was being bought or for sale or anything,
but still - Not Funny.  i mean, maybe i just don't have a sense of humor
or something.  But y'know, Not Funny.

- AK
DCS has just finished Acquiring Linden labs.
The Linden Lab staff will be laid off and replaced with my own Staff from
Xotmid Solutions.

We will also be making some major changes to Second Life to improve the
MMORPG aspects of it.

For more information please visit http://dcsengine.com

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email
may be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may
not Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.